There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Steamers Coffee & Tea: Downtown Pittsburgh's Hidden Coffee Oasis

I can't deny it, I absolutely love the Steamers Coffee and Tea Downtown location. It just simple delivers the best service, coffee options and menu around.

I've been visiting Steamers a lot and not just because it is in such close proximity to my college at 307 Fourth Ave, The Bank Tower, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. Steamers menu is lite and delicious, featuring paninis, salads, fruit cups, yogurt parfaits, sweets, cookies, pepperoni rolls and of course a vast selection of coffee and tea drinks. They have a great no-guilt, light menu of coffee drinks featuring sugar free syrups (my fav is def the Hawaiian coffee).

The service at Steamers is amazing and the atmosphere is quaint with a lounge room in the back, great for meetings or even getting some homework done!

Steamers is a family owned business, since 2003, with three locations in Cranberry, New Castle and Downtown.

The Steamers Downtown location is open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Visit their Web site to receive a coupon for the Downtown location and for more information.

2 comments:

  1. I had a latte there in the winter that had brown sugar, honey, and maple (I think those were the three things.) It was pretty awesome. I like it when places come up with unique flavors instead of the tired old standards that most places have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Nick. I agree, the more unique, the better. Traditional coffee flavors are taking a back seat to newer, more innovative ones. What are some of your other fav, untraditional flavors?

    ReplyDelete