There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Harvest Coffee Cider

The air is crisp and the leaves and starting to change. The harvest season is in full effect and there is nothing better then warming up with a steaming cup of coffee after picking pumpkins from the pumpkin patch or taking a scenic drive through the country side to see the Fall foliage. This recipe for Harvest Coffee Cider will cretaintly do the trick!

  • ¼ cup coffee grounds
  • ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • ¼ cup brown sugar or honey
  • 1 cup apple juice
  • 3 cups cold water

Place coffee and cinnamon in brew basket of coffee maker. Place sugar and apple juice in the bottom of the coffee pot. Add water to coffee maker and brew. When brewing is complete, stir until well mixed. This recipe tends to be a little messy, so using powder DIP-IT is especially helpful when cleaning the stains off your carafe and brewing basket and for always attaining the best tasting coffee. For cleaning the water circulation system, use the liquid form.

And don't forget warm Pumpkin Patch Muffins would go great with Harvest Coffee Cider!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty good. I don't have a drip coffee maker but may try this out in my french press.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really good, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is crazy!! I've never heard of doing something like this, I'm so glad I visited your blog again!

    And I think I've mentioned this before, but did I already ask what kind of creamer you use? Simple question, but to me makes all the difference in a good cup of coffee.

    oh, and one last thing: this may be a disgrace to all coffee lovers, and I DEFINITELY had my doubts at first, but I gave it a try and OMG I now love McDonald's new Mocha! (the warm one, their iced mocha sucks). But since I'm such a huge fan of mochas, I've come to realize what I like and don't like in mine. There can't be too much flavoring, I DO want to taste the coffee in it, and McDonalds has THE best warm mocha coffee I've tasted yet. Just thought I'd mention it. Plus, it's been consistently good throughout all the different McDonalds I've been to, unlike Starbucks where it all depends on the maker.

    ReplyDelete