There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Flavored Coffee

I am an avid lover of flavored coffee. The wackier it is...the better.

I recentlt tried a flavored coffee, called Warm Apple Pie. The coffee is made by Beaumont Coffee, a product sold at ALDI, a low cost supermarket.

At first I was sceptical of how this flavor would taste. When I cut open the packet, the smell of the ground coffee was not too appealing. The apple scent seemed artificial and its mix with the coffee smelt unpleasant. Not unpleasant in a gross way, by unpleasant in a synthetic way.

When the coffee began to brew the warm aroma of freshly baked apple pie filled the air. I poured myself a generous cup. And added a light portion of cream and a pinch of sugar. I took a deep breath before drinking the first sip anticipating dissapointment. Wow! I couln't have been happier with the flavor of that coffee. The ratio of fresh coffee taste and the apple pie flavoring was perfect. The drink was comforting like hot apple cider and robust like traditional coffee.

This is definitely a flavored coffee I would encourag everyone to try!

What are some of the most popular flavors for coffee? Check out this article from the Associated Content Web site and found out!

What is your favorite flavored coffee? Share yours with The Pittsburgh Coffee Pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment