There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Breakfast Sandwhiches at Starbucks


This morning I went to the Market Square Starbucks in Downtown Pittsburgh to get my morning caffeine fix and I discovered that that Starbucks location now sales the Starbucks Breakfast Sandwiches. I was ecstatic and had to give one a try.

I ordered the Sausage English Muffin. A sausage patty, egg and cheese on an Artisan English Muffin. It was surprisingly better than I expected. It was larger than the average breakfast sandwich. The sausage was plump and lean, the egg has a "real" consistency, it wasn't rubbery like some breakfast sandwich eggs. The sausage and egg seemed like they were steamed. It was much better than I though it would be. I ordered that and a tall Carmel Macchiato for only a little over $6. Not too bad, considering that I would be paying the some amount at a number of other cafes or fast-food breakfast outlets.

I haven't been able to find a lot of Starbucks locations that offer the breakfast sandwiches, so this was a surprising treat.

There has been a lot of buzz going around about the Starbucks Breakfast Sandwiches for awhile now. Read some here!

Have you tried a Starbucks Breakfast Sandwich? Share tour thoughts on them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment