There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Poll Results: There's a Tie for The 'Burgh's Favorite Coffee Drink!

The results for The Pittsburgh Coffee Pot's second poll are in and Mocha and Black Coffee both tied for Pittsburgher's Favorite Coffee Drink.

I don't really enjoy Black Coffee at all. I prefer to have my coffee with some cream and sugar, because I find Black Coffee itself to be a bit too bitter and acidic. However, Mochas may be one of my favorite coffee drinks.

I never successfully made a Mocha myself at home. I usually buy them from coffee shops. My favorite coffee shop Mocha is probably, Starbuck's. Starbuck's Mocha has just the right ratio of coffee and chocolate. It's not too overly rich, but it's also not bland.

Be sure to keep a look out for The Pittsburgh Coffee Pot's newest poll! And make sure to cast your vote!

Do you agree with the latest poll results? Share your opinion here!

No comments:

Post a Comment