There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Coffee Liqueur

On February 3 I celebrated my 21st birthday. It was a memorable celebration which included spending quality time with my family and boyfriend. Since this birthday is the last big bash (til 30 that is...ugh) it also included lots of treats, gifts and of course...coffee!

My cousins, Denice, Bob and their kids, bought me a set of clear, glass coffee mugs, a selection of flavored coffees and a bottle of irish cream liqueur.

I found a recipe on the Drinks Mixer Web site for an Irish Paddy. An Irish Paddy is a cocktail recipe that uses an irish cream liqueur, creme de cacao and green creme de menthe. Watch the video below to see how to mix this drink!



More Cocktail Recipes videos at 5min.com

Another gift I received was a Starbucks gift set that included a large mug and a bottle of Starbucks Coffee Liqueur. Starbucks Coffee Liqueur tastes like a coffee syrup and is great for mixing cocktails, adding to coffee and making sweet treat drinks. There are countless coffee recipes for the responsible drinker.

My 21st birthday was very enjoyable and I couldn't have asked it to go any better.

Share your best birthday stories with The Pittsburgh Coffee Pot Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment